UPH IS INACTIVE! GO TO http://general-nation.forumotion.com/
Hello Guest,
Welcome to [UPH] !
Please register and you will be able to download or request saves, see the Hacks forum etc...

Please don't spam in forum or post useless shit.

Help us to get more members and tell other about this site. Razz

Now Register and have fun!

..::UnLeasHeD::..
Hello Guest,
Welcome to [UPH] !
Please register and you will be able to download or request saves, see the Hacks forum etc...

Please don't spam in forum or post useless shit.

Help us to get more members and tell other about this site. Razz

Now Register and have fun!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPH IS INACTIVE! GO TO http://general-nation.forumotion.com/ Main topic: SWES

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
..::UnLeasHeD::.. (461)
I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Vote_lcapI stopped making saves. - Page 2 Voting_barI stopped making saves. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
checkmate (309)
I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Vote_lcapI stopped making saves. - Page 2 Voting_barI stopped making saves. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
EyZaR (305)
[3R]R3DH4WK (157)
xXx[Kiwi]Gozitan[Kiwi]xXx (120)
kirk_and_dude (112)
ninja_spike (84)
Survivor3_14159 (83)
GosthHunter (78)
CxMaster (72)

I stopped making saves.

Go down 
+4
checkmate
[UPH]D@rkill3r[GOD]
ninja_spike
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXx[Kiwi]Gozitan[Kiwi]xXx
xXx[Kiwi]Gozitan[Kiwi]xXx

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I stopped making saves.   I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
EyZaR
EyZaR

Anzahl der Beiträge : 305

PostSubject: Re: I stopped making saves.   I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 pm

xXx[Kiwi]Gozitan[Kiwi]xXx wrote:
Suspect

Hard irony dude ^_^
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
asdfg123786

Anzahl der Beiträge : 66

PostSubject: Re: I stopped making saves.   I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 pm

ES is dying, that's what I've been trying to tell you guys since I joined this Clan. If you look at it, UPH is the revolutionary clan for ES. GOD, CIS, ESP, the other big 3 clans, with UPH, that makes 4. 4 Clans that can save ES or ruin it. Each of the clans have more than 150 members. 150 members from each clan working together to stop hacking and save ES, that's how it will work. All this hacking is making all the new players quit the game, and with no new players, all the veteran players get bored and quit playing, soon everybody will quit playing if this hacking doesn't stop. And it's not just 150 players from each clan, I also haven't mentioned many many other smaller clans(G2H, 501, 3R etc.), if we all work together, we can save ES, and do something the publishers and developers could never do. It would be the first game in the world completely run by players, without help from the developers at all! We have close to the same power as the creators of the game anyways due to hacks, why not use the hacks for good instead of cheating? We could bring ES back from the dead! And if the creators see more people playing ES, and the servers filling up again, they might consider a Battlefront 3! Think about it... This entire desicion depends on you, Unleashed.

-asdfg123786, Proud Member of 501, and Non-Hacker
Back to top Go down
http://www.jangosfist.tk
checkmate
checkmate

Anzahl der Beiträge : 309

PostSubject: Re: I stopped making saves.   I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 am

Lol, can explain me how you can hack without cheating XD. Sorry the is an utopia hacking can hardly be stopped, gamesaves can't be stopped at all.

And I'd like to add that you forgot UDH in your enumeration and that it already has 50 members in 2 months of existence ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 461

PostSubject: Re: I stopped making saves.   I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 am

checkmate wrote:
Lol, can explain me how you can hack without cheating XD. Sorry the is an utopia hacking can hardly be stopped, gamesaves can't be stopped at all.

And I'd like to add that you forgot UDH in your enumeration and that it already has 50 members in 2 months of existence ! cheers

Not strong enough though.
And it would be stupid if UDH want to work with us to get ES back to live, if the UDH members always speak french to us. lol!

Back to top Go down
https://xuphx.rpg-board.net
EyZaR
EyZaR

Anzahl der Beiträge : 305

PostSubject: Re: I stopped making saves.   I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

asdfg123786 wrote:
ES is dying, that's what I've been trying to tell you guys since I joined this Clan. If you look at it, UPH is the revolutionary clan for ES. GOD, CIS, ESP, the other big 3 clans, with UPH, that makes 4. 4 Clans that can save ES or ruin it. Each of the clans have more than 150 members. 150 members from each clan working together to stop hacking and save ES, that's how it will work. All this hacking is making all the new players quit the game, and with no new players, all the veteran players get bored and quit playing, soon everybody will quit playing if this hacking doesn't stop. And it's not just 150 players from each clan, I also haven't mentioned many many other smaller clans(G2H, 501, 3R etc.), if we all work together, we can save ES, and do something the publishers and developers could never do. It would be the first game in the world completely run by players, without help from the developers at all! We have close to the same power as the creators of the game anyways due to hacks, why not use the hacks for good instead of cheating? We could bring ES back from the dead! And if the creators see more people playing ES, and the servers filling up again, they might consider a Battlefront 3! Think about it... This entire desicion depends on you, Unleashed.

-asdfg123786, Proud Member of 501, and Non-Hacker
Its confusing read that all but okay. xD
You have true in few sences.
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
asdfg123786

Anzahl der Beiträge : 66

PostSubject: Re: I stopped making saves.   I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 am

So, Unleashed, what's your decision? Are you going to try this plan? Or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jangosfist.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I stopped making saves.   I stopped making saves. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I stopped making saves.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2